The aspect of manufacturing is not only performance of machinery and equipment, but also depending on human technology and knowledge on international standards & certification.
As part of our Quality Educational System, we promote proactive approach to Quality Assurance & Control improvement through the acquisition of:
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device, Quality Management System
- ISO 9001:2008 transition to ISO 9001:2015 (March-2017)
- ISO 14001:2004 transition to ISO 14001:2015 (March-2017)
- US FDA Establishment Registration 9710609
- Health Science Authority Medical Device Dealer’s License ES0001536